So in class I have moved on to another project where it is basically two adults hovering over their child and waiting for his next move. I am thinking of relating this to gambling and casino stuff so it is kind of like chance of whether he will do something his parents approve of. So in order to show the age difference I need to learn techniques on how to make others look older which is what this blogpost will be about.
Key Differences in age:
Newborn:
•No neck
•No chin
•Evident nostrils
•Wide mouth and eyes
•round face
Toddler:
•puffy red cheeks
•double cheeks
•pouted mouth
•face still round
Child:
•face is more contoured but still soft
•ears are larger
•chin and nose start to become more defined
Teens:
•eyebrows start to look developed
•eyes are still large
•face becomes a little more contoured
•longer nose
20-30:
•eyelids are visible
•eyes are smaller
•face is more chiseled(no more soft)
40-50:
•eyelids are heavier
•soft signs of wrinkles
•crows feet
Old:
•pockets under eyes
•more prominent lines
•looser skin
*increase to show more age
So for the characters in this project I am planning on making the adults be in their 40s-50s while the child is actually just be a teen. For the parents however I do not want them to the same exact things to define their age like one parent having more defined crows feet while the other has more noticeable smile lines.
Plans:
https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/human-anatomy-fundamentals-drawing-different-ages--cms-21905
Work Log:
Monday:modeled general face
Tuesday:modeled general face
Wednesday:worked on making general face look like the dads face
Thursday:worked on dads nose
Friday: worked on moms face
No comments:
Post a Comment