Saturday, March 2, 2019

Skeleton Ideas

Currently, I am almost done with rigging the skeleton which means this blogpost is to plan out exactly what I am going to create with this model and what I am going to do to achieve it. I have said originally that I wanted to make this a series about taking a break instead of working all the time so I am thinking of creating about three or more pieces some of them being rendered stills and others I want to try making gifs out of.

To determine what exactly what I want to make I searched up self-care and thought of these designs:



Looking at these designs, the ones that I have been thinking about making gifs only have small animations and I might even try to 2D animate them if I have the time. In terms of color, although I want this series to be about relaxation and blue is known to be a calming color, I want a good majority of these to use the colors pink and orange.

Garden:


I want to use this color scheme for the garden on because I simply like the colors to it and it has green tones that can be used on plants. Using this color scheme I’ve been thinking of making the skeleton the light green color and the background red. With that, I wanted the pots to orange and the plants to be green and blue.
Rendition:


Tea Time:

I do not imagine a lot of variety in this scene so I think this color scheme with minimal variation suits well for it. I am thinking of making the couch black the skeleton white(of course) and then playing around with the blues to fill in everything else.
Rendition:

Might add curtains

Eating:

I knew I wanted an orange and a brown for this scene so I knew I wanted to use this color scheme because of the orange and brown.
Rendition:



Clay Mask:
The last scene that I wanted to have varying colors is the clay mask scene. I want to use one of the pinks on both the blues on the mask because I do not want it all to be varying colors.
Rendition:


Sunshine:

This scene is the scene I wanted to keep simple.

Rendition:

Work Log:
Monday:Fix Topology
Tuesday:Fix Topology
Wednesday:Fix Topology
Thursday:Fix Topology
Friday:Fix Topology

No comments:

Post a Comment