I have been taking pictures from online to do this but I have been think of making more realistic models and using those instead of having to learn photography and find people to photograph. This has lead me to create a semi-realistic head base that I then altered to fit the scene I am imagining.
Now at this point, I need to learn how to create realistic hair as the detail is something I especially enjoy in the photographs.
Styling Hair
1Create a “scalp” as a separate object
2. Create a particle system and do the following boxed in red
3. Go into particle edit and do the following
| this kind of sets the poly for the hair |
4. Add hair using “add” and adjust hair using “comb”, you can also right click on vertices to only maneuver that specific one
Things I learned while doing this:
I would really say what I have right now is very good and styling hair definitely takes some time. I think I should put my plan on paper so that could help me style the hair, but I feel that it is definitely best if you take it one part at a time and work with separate parts of the hair so you do not interfere with other parts. Also, while modeling also stay away from small details at first and just focus on the general shape. Lastly, the creator uses materials to help distinguish various parts from the hair from one another so he can see better, which I believe is very helpful for me when testing this out.
The hair plan I will follow from here on out:
Work Log:
Monday:No School
Tuesday:Fixing vertices
Wednesday:No School
Thursday:Fixing Vertices
Friday:Thought I fixed all the vertices but rigify still did not work so will probably just follow a tutorial that will help me manually rig skeleton myself
No comments:
Post a Comment