The two themes I am mainly interested in is looking outward and looking inward. These themes interest me because they focus on emotions and life experiences. I could not really choose which one I wanted to focus on more because I kind of want to incorporate a mix of both in my pieces. I like these themes because I can take my emotions and experiences an make art out of it. By doing this I can take normal life and put my opinions and perspective into it.
Some ideas I have for art throughout the school year are basically things I have seen, dreamed, or felt. I also want to do more realistic pieces with my family, school and my culture. This will be done with animations and rendered photos. Some artworks I want to attempt to give a realistic feel, like with pieces that fully focus on family and culture, but for others I want to make pieces that focus more my inner feelings and thoughts to be more abstract and simple while adding a little fantasy to it.
Some things that has been peaking my interest lately have been art in the form of gifs.

This is definitely something I want to look into during the year. I’ve also been looking at 3D models who have very realistic clothes that you can see the fibers on them.

This is something I want to look into along with hair and hairstyles to help make my more realistic pieces look believable. Lastly, I’ve been looking into 3D art looking more 2D similar to this piece:

I feel I generally want the majority of my pieces to have an appearance similar to this, in terms of the looks and not the color, so this is definitely something I want to look into.
No comments:
Post a Comment