PicsArt:
I found this app through an advertisement as I did with ibis PaintX. What really made me interested in this app was that it lets you add objects to photos and draw on it as well which I thought would let me add some cool things to my works. Once entering the app it looks like it is its own social media platform like VSCO meaning I can check out everyone else’s works too.
Under the tools tab, there is an option that lets you multiply a certain selected area in a certain pattern that makes it look like there is motion. Personally seeing it work I thought that it was a cool feature however the selection is basically a do it once thing instead of how their normal selection is like where it lets you erase parts and add parts to the selected area.
There is also a similar feature called dispersion where the selected area, which is done like their normal selection, creates that Thanos snapping look. It looks cool but I know the effect in ibis PaintX looks so much better so I think I am going to stick to that.
They also have a curve option that works like color balance in ibis PaintX but uses the curves to change the photo color rather than sliders.
Their general photo editing setup is also in this tab and even gives you the option to only have this work on a certain part of the photo which is something I like even though it does not blend that well.
The next tab is the filters that give you a whole gallery of filters and if you do not pay for the premium option only get like three in each tab. You, however, can select only a certain part of your photo like the previous feature and they come with sliders to adjust the filters.
After that there is the beautify tab but since I don't really care about that stuff we are skipping over that and looking at the very interesting sticker gallery. You can basically choose stickers other people made that are not premium and erase certain parts and add effects to them so they blend in with the photo. In the next tab, it gives you the option to create your own stickers and this is where I basically lost all my work when testing this to it only being this fist. Luckily I figured that out right now so I do not ever make that mistake ever again but I still need to recreate what I had.
Other than that there were some various things that were similar to other features discussed like add text or photo and brushes. Overall I like all the features of this app and had great fun using this. In fact, I feel that this would be of more use to me than Bazaart would be because of all the things I can add.
Facetune2:
This one will hopefully be quicker because the face stuff will not be important to me leaving us with like three options. Without buying anything Facetune only gives you eight filters to choose from which is pretty disappointing but pretty normal for these photo editing apps.
It also has the same general photo editing options that all the other apps have as well. I was a little interested in the paint feature but upon using it it seems that it is just a feature you can use to fix your makeup since the colors are light and will only go on certain areas of the photo I was using.
Two cool features I did see was light FX which let me add rainbows to the photos and the self-explanatory vignette.
Overall, it is very clear that this app's main thing is editing people’s faces to supposedly make them look better and in terms of actually editing photos does not do that much.
Photo Editor:
This app only has five things you can do so it is pretty clear I am not going to keep but for a quick rundown this app lets you:
-Choose from two effects
-Choose from two filters
-Choose from two light effects(these could have been really cool)
-Choose from two gradients
-Add grain
It is fair to say that this app is pretty useless even if you do pay for premiums.
Color Story:
This app basically advertises that it can change the colors of your photos which is why I got it, but it seems to be like Photo Editor with limited options of photo editing and no sign of color changing.
Like the other apps, it has limited filters and effects.
And adjust has the same general stuff, but this is also where the color change is. In the color tab it basically only takes the colors you have and refines them to look more vibrant and chromatic just does the channel shift thing. One thing that does change colors is the curves, but it does the whole photo and not certain parts.
So, clearly this app does not actually do that much with color changing and has a lot of features that I have already seen in other apps and so it is not that appealing to me.
Work Log:
Monday:Modeled Flowers
Tuesday:Modeling Flowers
Wednesday:Modeling Flowers
Thursday:Modeling Crane
Friday:Modeling Star
No comments:
Post a Comment