For my pendulum animation, I was thinking of doing a creepy anonymous woods with a tire swing. Some principles of of design I plan on using is formal balance so the scene gives off a strong feeling. Since its a woods there will also be many leading lines and rhythm as the viewer's eyes would bounce from one tree to another tree to another tree. The scene will also have unity since everything in the woods will be very similar. I want the scene to be dark, but I want the enter tree to be on focus in a creepy way. For the lighting, I will be using "the moon" as a way to light up the forest and candles to light up the main tree like this:
Some camera angles I plan on using will be done as though someone was filming it themselves so it is shaky and edgy. I will also begin the scene with a quick push in as it will give the viewer a sense of shock in the beginning. Throughout the animation I will do a 360 handheld shot around the tree to continue the creepy vibe.
Other references:
No comments:
Post a Comment